Fashion

What is your favorite Fall trend?

9:00 AM



One of the hardest parts of missing the Soft Flex Glass Art and Bead Festival in New York City this year is missing out on the Fall fashions. Although we have many of the same stores here in Phoenix, nothing beats walking the NYC streets window shopping. I don't even buy that much, it is just the fresh perspective and inspiration that I'm usually after. In an attempt to make up for what I'm missing, I visited Instyle.com's Statement Necklace Section to see what's hot right now. I like all of the interesting, shapes and textures. 


According to Instyle.com in "Accessories That You'll Love...Right Now", the 7 trends for Fall are Cozy, Bold, Lace, Military, Fall Tones, Pearls and Deco. I'm quite fond of both lace and pearls. I really dig the lace covered plastic bangles from topshop.com. What is your favorite Fall trend? 

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers