Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cold as Ice by Jamie Hogsett

A rather large shipment of Soft Flex Craft Wire arrived at my doorstep just the other day. The heavy box was full of Craft Wire in all different colors and gauges - so fun! A spool of 18-gauge wire in Blue caught my eye right away and before I knew it, I had wrapped nine links of wire and these lovely clear quartz polished nuggets.Only then did I notice that Blue Craft Wire is an identical match to Dark Blue Lapis beading wire.
Two strands of beading wire strung with 6x4mm Czech fire-polished rondelles between the wire wrapped links and attached to a silver-plated 9mm trailer hitch clasp complete this cool bracelet. I love the way the nuggets rotate around my wrist and the fact that they're chilly on my wrist. It really is cold as ice...


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

1 comment:

Kristen (Creative Stash) said...

wonderful use of the blue craft wire. the blue and clear beads are a great combo, perfect for the winter outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...