Mike Sherman

Mike Sherman - A Spinal Cord Injury

2:15 PM

Mike and I in London, September 2009

There is never a good time to share bad news. In this case, it was a real struggle to decide when and how to share Mike's news. We set up a blog specifically for Mike - Mr. Flex. It has been a long standing joke as to who is Mr. Flex and who is Mr. Soft between co-owners, Mike and Scott. Mike decided that this was his chance to claim the name for good. His sense of humor is completely and utterly intact. I'll update the blog as he sees fit. The good news is that he shows improvement on a daily basis. He is more and more active each day. Please feel free to leave comments on his blog. I'll make sure that he hears them and I know that he'd love to hear from his many friends.

To be updated on Mike's progress, follow this blog

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. What? OMGosh... I am blown away and so very sorry to hear this.

    Mike, I'm sending you the most positive vibes I can find in the universe - you have to keep getting better so you can "get on the bus"! :-)
    Hugs to you, and my very best wishes for your continued improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,

    We have not officially met,so I would like to introduce myself now. My name is Genea. Glad to meet you.

    I am sorry to hear about your injury :( I will keep you in my prayers. Wishing you rest and healing daily.

    Much love,

    Genea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Mike from Maui,

    Sorry to hear about your injury. Please get well soon. ;-)

    Priya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Mike from Maui,

    Sorry to hear about your injury, please get well soon.

    A hui hou,

    Priya.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers