Soft Flex Gallery in Sonoma, CA Open Every Wednesday!

9:00 AM

Hi all! I tried to get lots of pictures of the unique beads in our gallery while I was in Sonoma last week. Here are a few of my favorites, to see all of my photos from my trip, click here!




















Our gallery is in Sonoma, CA. It is open to the public from 10am-3pm every Wednesday. If you are a wholesale designer or a store, you can also make wholesale appointments for Tuesday or Thursdays if those days are more convenient for you. 

You Might Also Like

5 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Oh how inviting your new gallery appears. Much success to all. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is plum full of really neat and unique beads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo ahhh, wish I could stop by and shop! I'll have to plan a trip to wine country soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see the gallery in Sonoma! Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you'd like it Miss Hogsett!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers