Soft Flex Craft Wire - These colors are the best!

9:00 AM

Photo by Andrew Thornton

First and foremost, go over to Andrew Thornton's blog and enter to win spools of Soft Flex Craft Wire! One lucky winner will be selected on Tues, Dec 7th at midnight (est). Good luck!

I love the color selection of the Soft Flex Craft Wire. There are some great colors that I plan to use in my holiday gifts. For instance, rose gold!


And....


Or...


Oooooooh....and..


Oh, who am I kidding? I love every single color. The bright jewel tones are just perfect for this time of year. If you haven't already, you should really take a look at our new Soft Flex Craft Wire

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Thanks for putting such a generous prize up! Whoever wins will be one lucky cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiously waiting to see who the winner was. Hoping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Andrew usually announces the winner today. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers