Spotlight on...30-Minute Necklaces by Marthe Le Van

9:00 AM



Our featured book this month is
30-Minute Necklaces 
by Marthe Le Van


This month I decided to review 30-Minute Necklaces Marthe Le Van from Lark Books. So many of us jewelry designers (including myself) only have 30 minutes here or there to indulge in our favorite hobby. It is nice to see a book that is focused on bite size projects that can be done in one sitting. I love that the introduction shows a picture of every single project with the page number instead of just a design name. A reader can easily find the project that they are most interested in and flip right to it. There is a wide range of designs in this book. Most of the designs are unique and modern, which I love! All in all, I really liked this book.


Color by Margie Deeb - Integrate your Background Colors
Designer - Elizabeth Goins

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers