Spotlight on...Genea Crivello-Knable

9:00 AM

Our featured designer for this month is Genea Crivello-Knable

Hello friends! I am so excited to be a Soft Flex® featured artist again for December 2010!

For all of those that are meeting me for the first time, here is a quick over view of how I got into glass...

I have been an artist for as long as I can remember. I dabbled in many different art forms before discovering glass in December of 2002. I took my first lampworking class in a local bead shop with a studio and fell in love. I worked on my hot head for over 5 years before upgrading to a Nortel Minor in February of 2008. The difference between torches was like night and day. I was so excited about all of the new techniques I could achieve with glass with all of that extra heat!

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers