Spotlight on...Knitting in the Details

9:00 AM

Our featured book this month is
by Louisa Harding

This month I decided to review Knitting in the Details by Louisa Harding from Interweave. I know, I know...it isn't a beading book. But, since it is winter and the perfect time for knitting, I decided to review something a little different. This book is split into 4 sections: embroidery, beading, added elements, and in the details. I was pleased to see that the designer incorporated beads into some of the projects. I'm always happy to see the cross-over between my most beloved hobby with knitting, sewing, crocheting, scrapbooking, etc. The photos are marvelous. I noticed on the back cover that they stated that the photos and images are from along the coast in France. Trés chic!

Color by Margie Deeb - Holiday Opulence: Mixed Metals
Jewelry Designer - Genea Crivello-Knables
Local Bead Seller - The Bead Studio

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers