Cha Day 2

9:45 PM






I attended 2 talks today. The first was by a gentleman from the US Department of Commerce. He spoke on international trade. Later in the day, Kristen and I enjoyed a second talk on social media.

I had the opportunity to do a few make-it-take-its. We stopped by and tested glitter transfers with the Crafty Chica at the I Love to Create booth. I decorated an awesome leather cuff from Chip Art. And, I love my new tool caddy from Everything Mary.

The lovely Stampington ladies dropped by for a quick visit and left us a copy of their newest title, Jewelry Affaire. It is gorgeous!

All in all, it was a really nice day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers