Chain featured in Bead Trends

9:00 AM

December Issue

I finally got a chance to flip through the latest Bead Trends last week and was so happy to see our chain featured in the December issue. The write up was so nice (click on the picture above to read it)! Thanks Bead Trends!

by Jamie Hogsett

Have you seen our chain? It is quite pretty and available in gold, silver and copper. Some of my favorite project ideas feature taking the chain apart and using the links as components as shown above.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. That's fabulous! And, no, I hadn't seen your chain, but I'm heading over there now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all pre-cut lengths that come with a clasp so they can be purchased and worn as is, but they also offer a lot of opportunity to create when you take the links apart. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chain is really beautiful Sara! Are the metals solid or plated? I really love the Silver and the Copper chains especially.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers