Jamie Hogsett

Fast and Funky Earrings by Jamie Hogsett

11:31 AM

I love making earrings. They're one of the best forms of instant gratification. These fabulous beads from Golem Design Studio have been patiently waiting to be in a project for quite some time and now that I have all sorts of fun new colors of Soft Flex Craft Wire, today was the day!
To the ceramic beads, I added 20-gauge Soft Flex Craft Wire in Orange and Baby Blue, Sterling Silver Round Spiral Ear Wires, sterling silver heishi spacers, and olive metallic luster size 8 seed beads. I like the subtle touch of green the seed beads add to the overall look. Best of all, I made them in under ten minutes!

Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

5 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Those turned out so cute. Love the different color wire with the beads. Really sets them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jamie, they are really eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I love how the wire adds just a touch more bright color to the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN FUN FUN!!! really cute earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers