Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Leafy Greens Bracelet by Jamie Hogsett

Since I'm on a wire-wrapping kick lately, here's a wrapped bracelet with Czech glass beads from my friends at Raven's Journey and copper beads and clasp from Hobby Lobby. I've been wanting to use Peridot Soft Flex Craft Wire for awhile now and I'm really digging how it works with the different shades of green beads. I used Brown Craft Wire too, which keeps the green from being overwhelming. This bracelet has been on my wrist all morning and I love the way the leaves seem to flutter around whenever I move!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

5 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

I love that bracelet. Love all the greens and the way everything just seems to flow together.

Softflexgirl said...

I think that the Peridot colored craft wire really pops! Love it!

Createology said...

Very pretty bracelet and the combination of elements are perfect together. Happy creating...

Softflexgirl said...

Thanks Creatology! :)

Jamie Hogsett said...

Thank you for all the nice comments! I've been wire-wrapping like crazy lately - just can't get enough of these great wire colors...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...