Simply the best beading wire on Etsy

9:00 AM

Every once in awhile I drop in on etsy or artfire and do a search for "soft flex" in the handmade goods section. I get such joy in seeing where our product eventually lands. Here are a few of the many designs that I spied on etsy!

Seller - PlumJade


Seller - MoFunkDesigns

Seller - SubjectIIChange

If you are a designer and are using our products, I encourage you to list our product by name as a component  in your design. HSN uses our product as a selling point in their designs, why shouldn't you too? Plus, I can find you much more easily and enjoy your designs too! :)

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Looks great. Thanks for including me in your post. Buying a huge roll of soft flex was one of my first big supply purchases. That's when I really committed to designing and making jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought of that. My Lemon Chrysophase and Butter Bean Jasper Necklace set was strung using your wire. Need to change either my tags or my description.

    http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers