Spotlight on...10 Booths Not To Miss In Tucson by Jennifer Wilson

9:00 AM


Kevin O'Grady Bracelets

10 Booths Not to Miss This Year in Tucson
Written by: Jennifer Wilson

I have been attending the Tucson shows for 15 years, so selecting 10 booths to feature was not an easy task. I struggled with whether I should focus solely on booths selling handmade glass, or should I feature my favorite importers, or maybe my all time favorite booths? I finally sat back and tried to remember each of the shows - what were the booths I made it a point to visit because they would have something to show me when I asked 'What's new this year'?

Article - 10 Booths Not To Miss In Tucson by Jennifer Wilson
Designer - Andrew Thornton

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers