Spotlight on....Ceramic Bead Jewelry by Jennifer Heynen

9:00 AM


Our featured book this month is
Ceramic Bead Jewelry 
by Jennifer Heynen

Ceramic Bead Jewelry by Jennifer Heynen is a colorful treat. Jennifer is not shy about using bright colors and unique shapes. Chapter one of the book has a thorough overview about all of the tools needed to created ceramic beads. It looks to me as if the sky is the limit and the most expensive tool needed is a kiln. Also, I liked her suggestion to, "call a local ceramics studio or a paint-your-own pottery studio" to see if you could strike a deal with them to use their kiln. That is a great and cost effective way to give this craft a try. I loved all of the jewelry projects. I follow Jennifer's blog and wasn't surprised to find her book to be a comfortable fit for me too. She did a wonderful job!



Article - 10 Booths Not To Miss In Tucson by Jennifer Wilson
Designer - Andrew Thornton
Good Book - Ceramic Bead Jewelry by Jennifer Heynen

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers