Jamie Hogsett

Coral Rose and Blue Curacao by Jamie Hogsett

8:26 AM

As Sara mentioned a couple of days ago, Margie Deeb's Spring/Summer 2011 Color Report is now available! I was fortunate to once again contribute jewelry to Margie's awesome report. Margie is a pleasure to work with and I'm always inspired by all of the fabulous information she includes in her reports. It's also a thrill to see the amazing pieces that others designed for the report.

My two colors this time around were Coral Rose and Blue Curacao, which just happen to be shades of colors that I absolutely love. My first piece is strictly Coral Rose. I was pleasantly surprised at how many beads and elements I had in my stash for this piece.

Materials used were:
Orange and Vintage Bronze Soft Flex Craft Wire.
Resin Donut (used as toggle ring) from Lillypilly Designs.
Lampworked glass heart pendant from Zoa Art.
Tagua Nut Beads from Antelope Beads.
Lucite beads from Beadin Path and Fusion Beads.


For Blue Curacao, my assignment was to use Blue Curacao as the main color, with accents of Coral Rose. I also added a bit of dark brown, mostly because I wanted to use the striped bead.
Materials used were:
Baby Blue Soft Flex Craft Wire.
Lucite beads from Beadin Path.
Kazuri beads from Antelope Beads.
Resin drop from Natural Touch


Fun, fun, fun!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers