Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest

9:00 AM


I received a really sweet email from one of our 2010 contest winners. She kindly agreed to let me share that message with you!


Hi Sara, 

I wanted to thank you and all the staff at Soft Flex Company!  

Your contest was a great opportunity for a designer to think outside the box and it gave me a few new techniques to use in future designs (using Soft Flex brand beading wire).

Last week, I received my returned design - "Caribbean Dreams" along with my choice of trios beading wire and DVD's of professional photos.  The photos are beautiful, I'm so pleased with the creativity and attention to detail.  And, I'm also excited to use the trios wire on my next projects.  My package was sent to me in pristine condition and the prizes were placed strategically around my necklace - packed decoratively to please.  It made my day....so, Kudos to all of you.

Thank you again for this amazing contest experience.  I'm very appreciative for my design to be displayed along side you - Soft Flex Company!

Sincerely, 
Diane Zigabarra

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I'll second her letter! You all did a fantastic job and it was a true pleasure to have the honor and distinction of being recognized in this competition... not only once, but TWICE! Thank you so much! I cannot wait until the new contest details are announced. My brain is teeming with ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers