Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - Beads from Rings and Things


Glass beads from Rings and Things

I love LOVE. I do. And not just because I have the world's best and most handsome Valentine (which I do), I love LOVE because it is just such an amazing and wonderful feeling. I have a big pile of romantic comedies. I often write love notes to my love, all year long. I never miss an opportunity to tell someone that I love them, including friends, family, co-workers and the love of my life Joshua. I just think it is such an important part of life. Having said all that, you can probably gather that I enjoy Valentine's day. I hope that you have a very Special and Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

somethingunique said...

i love these beads so cute & Happy Valentine's Day to u as well ;p

Softflexgirl said...

I know. They are REALLY cute. They are available from Rings and Things. They have such great beads!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...