Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hearts and Spirals by Jamie Hogsett

Don't you just love these happy dotted heart beads from Rings & Things? I do. I love their bright colors! I added pale blue Czech glass rondelles and Swarovski Elements crystal rondelles in crystal chili, plus a sterling silver heart toggle clasp, and wire-wrapped them all together using 22-gauge Soft Flex Craft Wire in Bare Copper and Non-Tarnish Silver. This was a fun, fast project that was even good for stress-relief, since I was able to use my chasing hammer and bench block!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

2 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

Those are so cute. I love the colors and the little nubbies.

Dave Robertson said...

Nubby hearts! One of our favorite "Rings & Things exclusives" lately :) Nice light & bright design, Jamie!

--Dave at Rings & Things
{where everyone can still enter their designs in our Design Contest through Feb. 28!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...