Linky Love from CHA and Tucson Best Bead Show

9:00 AM


If you have been following along on my CHA and Tucson Best Bead Show endeavors, you may have noticed a whole lot of pictures but no links. I blogged from my phone and the application wouldn't allow me to link. Although I had my laptop, the hotel in downtown LA only offered internet at a rate of $13 a day....that's right, A DAY! Can you believe that? The hotel in Tucson offered wireless but the signal was so weak, there was no way I could write and post a blog. At any rate, I went back through and added links, but I thought that it would be nice to do a linky love list for all of the fun companies, products and people that I encountered over the past few weeks. This list by no means captures everyone and everything but does show my highlights! It is sort of an odd list, so I made notes next to each one.

CHA - Craft and Hobby Association
Pomegranate Seeds - Bead Store in Vallejo, CA
Beadtopia - Bead Store in El Segundo, CA
Craft Chica - Designer/Artist
Pattie Wack - Designer/Artist
Suzann S. Wilson at Beadphoria - Designer/Artist
i love to create - Make-it-Take-it (glitter patch with Crafty Chica)
GCD Studios - Make-it-Take-it (leather bracelet)
Stampington and Company - Magazines (Belle Armoire, Belle Armoire Jewelry, etc)
Bead Unique - Magazine
Vintaj - Make-it-Take-it (decorated pendants)
Aleene's - Make-it-Take-it (jewelry folio)
Plaid - Make-it-Take-it (glitter painting)
Hampton Art - Make-it-Take-it (folded envelope book)
Simply Swank - Make-it-Take-it (soldering)
Rings and Things - Bead Store in Spokane, WA
Lisa Kan - Designer/Artist
Blue Willow - Restaurant in Tucson
Saki Silver - Manufacturer/Seller
Atlantic Gems - Bead Store in Silver Spring, MD
Nancy Pilgrim - Designer/Artist
Lilly Pilly Designs - Manufacturer/Seller
Jones Art Glass - Designer/Artist
Green Girl Studios - Manufacturer/Seller
Fusion Beads - Bead Store in Seattle, WA
Kalmbach - Magazines (Bead and Button, Bead Style, etc)
Interweave - Magazines (Beadwork, Stringing, Step by Step etc)
Dakota Stones - Manufacturer/Seller
Harold Williams Cooney - Designer/Artist
David Christensen - Designer/Artist
Donna Nova - Designer/Artist
WigJig - Product

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers