Spotlight on...Color by Margie Deeb - The Promise of Pink

9:00 AM


The Promise of Pink
by Margie Deeb

With winter dragging on, Valentine's day ahead, and spring on the horizon, I am thinking pink. I'm eager for it's sensuality, vitality, and charm.

In her lighter, brighter versions, pink is such a flirt. She's a coy, coquettish version of red; a siren luring you to sensual pleasures. After these last months of bundling myself in sweaters against the teeth-chattering temperatures, I welcome her seductive warmth.



Article - Headaches and Creativity by Lori Anderson
Color by Margie Deeb - The Promise of Pink
Designer - Barbara Svetlick
Good Book - Great Wire Jewelry by Irene From Peterson
Bead Store - 1 Stop Bead Shop

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers