Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spotlight on...Designer Barbara Svetlick


Our featured designer for this month is Barbara Svetlick

Artists will always tell you that they have been an artist for as long as they can remember but no matter what road they take in life the dream of being nothing but an artist always is on the cusp of their dreams. The first bio I wrote about myself was thrown out because I didn't write it in the third person, however, I find it very strange to talk about myself that way so I'll just be artistic and tell you how I became a lampwork artist.



Article - Headaches and Creativity by Lori Anderson
Color by Margie Deeb - The Promise of Pink
Designer - Barbara Svetlick
Good Book - Great Wire Jewelry by Irene From Peterson
Bead Store - 1 Stop Bead Shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...