Spotlight on...Headaches and Creativity by Lori Anderson

9:00 AM


Headaches and Creativity
Written by: Lori Anderson

Last year, I decided I would drastically cut the number of shows I did, excluding all outdoor shows, choosing my top five grossing shows, and instead concentrate on my newly revamped web site, creating new styles of jewelry, and finishing my lampwork studio. To that end, I had March to August marked as "off". The plan was to make things, experiment, get organized, all without show after show looming on the horizon. You know, do all the things I normally do, but in a relaxed manner, without show after show pushing me to do, do, do.



Article - Headaches and Creativity by Lori Anderson
Color by Margie Deeb - The Promise of Pink
Designer - Barbara Svetlick
Good Book - Great Wire Jewelry by Irene From Peterson
Bead Store - 1 Stop Bead Shop

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers