Jamie Hogsett

News Alert: Sara and Jamie to author a book!

9:00 AM


Woooohooo! I am terrible with secrets and so incredibly happy to finally be able to announce that Jamie Hogsett and I are set to co-author a book. Yay! This will be Jamie's 6th book and my very 1st book. I'm so thankful to have a knowledgeable and talented co-author.  The book will be published by Kalmbach, the home of Bead and Button Magazine as well as Bead Style Magazine. It is due out in February 2012!

You Might Also Like

7 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. So excited for you both! Congrats and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what is it going to be about??? Inquiring minds want to know! And don't say "beading"... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now THAT is going to be a brilliant book! looking forward to adding it to my collection! Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyndi, I can't say too much yet. "Beading" about covers it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That is awesome! I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers