Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spotlight on...Bead Cruise 2011 by Heather Powers



Bead Cruise 2011
Written by: Heather Powers

As I write this, it is just over a month before we sail for Bead Cruise 2011. On March 27th a group of sixty bead enthusiasts will join me on my 6th annual Bead Cruise. We are sailing to Cozumel, Jamaica and Grand Cayman while we bead and play!

This year we are heading out of Galveston, Texas where the stars shine bright above our heads and in our classrooms. Luminary instructors include Jean Campbell, Dallas Lovett, Tracy Stanley, Beverly Herman, Marcia DeCoster and myself. Classes cover off-loom beadweaving projects, wire and metal work, polymer clay beadmaking and stringing designs. There is something for everyone.



Article - Bead Cruise 2011 by Heather Powers
Color by Margie Deeb - The Process of Color Forecasting
Jewelry Designer - Lorelei Eurto
Good Book - Handmade Weddings
Bead Seller - Shipwreck Beads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shipping costs will definitely keep me from buying online. I recently ordered something from Etsy, and the artist was willing to eliminate the shipping costs which caused me to buy two items instead of the original one. Your findings are beautiful - I especially like the toggle clasp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...