Spotlight on...Good Book - Handmade Weddings

9:00 AM


Our featured book this month is
by Eunice Moyle, Sabrina Moyle and Shana Faust

It is 8 months until my wedding and I've been enjoying lots and lots of wedding literature. Handmade Weddings by Eunice Moyle, Sabrina Moyle and Shana Faust is a wonderful find. I have been somewhat disappointed in most bridal magazines and bridal shows because they only offer traditional, cookie cutter ideas and options. I am very pleased to have a book offering such nice diy ideas for my upcoming wedding. The projects are fresh and in some cases very applicable to our wedding.

Article - Bead Cruise 2011 by Heather Powers
Color by Margie Deeb - The Process of Color Forecasting
Jewelry Designer - Lorelei Eurto
Good Book - Handmade Weddings
Bead Seller - Shipwreck Beads

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers