Jamie Hogsett

Subtle Silver by Jamie Hogsett

10:45 AM

After last week's monster wire-wrapping project, I was ready for something much faster and simpler, and this bracelet is the result. Made using lampwork from Cindybeads, Czech glass rondelles from Raven's Journey, and Thai silver from Kamol, this bracelet is strung using 925 Sterling Silver Extreme Flex Wire in .019 diameter. I wrapped the wire around each Czech rondelle and passed through it again in order to add a little extra touch of silver to the bracelet. It's amazing the difference this small step makes - I love it!




Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company and a Swarovski Elements Ambassador. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I have reconsidered an order on a number of occasions. There are a lot of places I don't even go to any more because I know that even if their prices look good, the shipping is too high.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers