Jamie Hogsett

Turquoise Trio by Jamie Hogsett

10:24 AM

Several strands of gemstones called out to me from our booth at the Santa Fe show, so I brought some home to create with. Included in my findings were a strand of 14mm African Turquoise coins and a trio of Lemon Chrysoprase rounds. By adding findings and just a few other types of beads, I was able to make these three bracelets and still have two turquoise coins leftover for earrings.

I used
platinum metallic electroplate size 11 seed beads from Beyond Beadery, Soft Flex Beading Wire in Chrysoprase, 2mm crimp tubes, and 3mm crimp covers for all three bracelets. To the top bracelet I added five polymer clay disk beads from Humblebeads and a sterling silver toggle clasp from Saki Silver. For the bracelet on the bottom left I used 6mm silver-plated olivine crystal squaredelles with a matching toggle clasp. And I used a sterling silver elegant swirls toggle from Star's Clasps for the bracelet on the bottom right.

These three bracelets are all piled on my wrist right now and I'm loving how they look stacked together. I'm a huge fan of turquoise and wear a piece of it nearly every day, so these bracelets are going to fit into my jewelry stash just fine.


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Love the turquoise coins. They are perfect for bracelets.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers