Jamie Hogsett

As Seen in BeadStyle Magazine by Jamie Hogsett

11:35 AM

This cute little critter just made his way home from an adventure in Wisconsin, where he appeared in my first ever project for BeadStyle Magazine! I'm not sure who made the earrings and other necklace that appear with this design, but I wish I did so that I could thank them for their part in it. It's all featured in the May 2011 issue of the magazine and called "Hedge Your Fashion Bets."

This necklace is made with a hedgehog bead and disk beads from Humblebeads, pewter links and hook clasps from Green Girl Studios, brass spacers from Vintaj, and Antique Brass Color Soft Flex Wire, crimp tubes, and crimp covers from Soft Flex Company. I love when I get a necklace back after a few months and get to wear it again. Especially this little guy! Who knew hedgehogs were so adorable??


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. This is so adorable! I love the GGS links you used and the hedgehog is one of my favorite beads! never thought to use a pair of those swirly hooks! love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelei, thank you!! I'm a huge fan of you and your work, so you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Great use of mixed pieces. Happy beading...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. I love the whole piece.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers