Jamie Hogsett

Leftover Earrings by Jamie Hogsett

10:28 AM

Remember the bracelets I made a couple of weeks ago? I had two 14mm African Turquoise coins leftover that I knew would be perfect for earrings, especially when paired with these 3-4mm yellow Afghan jade tubes. Both of these beads are from Soft Flex, purchased in the booth at one of our shows.

Digging through my stash, I found sterling silver ball-end head pins and these fabulous ear wires with the soldered ovals, from Saki Silver. After eleven quick wrapped loops per earring, these dangling beauties were finished. They're the perfect quick project for when you just got back from doing a bead show in Las Vegas and really need to catch up on some sleep, which is exactly the case for me today...


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.



You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers