Spotlight on...Designer Tammy Johnsen

9:00 AM


Our featured designer for this month is Tammy Johnsen.

To say beading is my life would be a bit of a stretch. To say it is a major player in my life might be a little conservative! It’s a subtle distinction that I’m sure many readers can relate to.

My fascination with the craft began some 25 plus years ago. I would take my mother's jewelry apart and re-string the beads to form an entirely different piece. Gradually I began to build my skills and bead collection, eventually going to work in a bead store.

Color by Margie Deeb - Color of the Year...Honeysuckle
Designer - Tammy Johnsen
Local Bead Group - Bead Society of New Mexico
Bead Seller - Bead Haven

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers