Spotlight on...Wire Art Jewelry Workshop by Sharilyn Miller

9:00 AM

Our featured book this month is
Wire Art Jewelry Workshop 
by Sharilyn Miller

Wire Art Jewelry Workshop by Sharilyn Miller contains step-by-step projects. I love that an instructional dvd is included with this book. With our Soft Flex® Craft Wire launching late last year, my mind has definitely been on wire work creations. This book is chalk full of inspiring projects that are perfect for our Craft Wire. The step-by-step photos are amazing. It makes it very clear and easy to recreate each project as if it was your own.
Color by Margie Deeb - Color of the Year...Honeysuckle
Designer - Tammy Johnsen
Local Bead Group - Bead Society of New Mexico
Bead Seller - Bead Haven

You Might Also Like

5 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Everything Sharilyn Miller makes is amazing. This book looks delicious. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her books. I've got at least 2 of them. Will have to check this one out.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really great book. I think that you'll like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another book....do I really need another book....of course I do...will check it out...of course I will....(just dont tell hubby)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can never get enough jewelry making books!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers