Jamie Hogsett

Summer Dreams Bracelet by Jamie Hogsett

9:45 AM

It's about that time of year when I've had enough of the cold and could really use some warm sun. I find myself day dreaming more and more often about being at the beach. Since that isn't going to happen any time in the near future, here's a bracelet that gives off a beachy vibe. Glass and resin beads from The Bead Goes On are strung onto Red Jasper and Green Turquoise .019 diameter Soft Flex beading wire, and finished with 2mm crimp tubes, 3mm crimp covers, and an underwater adventure clasp from Green Girl Studios. If only getting to the beach was a simple as making this bracelet...


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Does this mean that both colors of beading wire are used at the same time? I never thought about that before! I'm new and constantly learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally! Yes, that's exactly what I did. I hope you try it out. It's such a great way to add a subtle touch of color to the design. Happy beading!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers