Jamie Hogsett

Wedding Jewelry by Jamie Hogsett

11:17 AM


I love making wedding jewelry! It's especially fun when it's for a friend or family member. I just finished this set of bridesmaid jewelry for a friend getting married this weekend. She requested flower earrings and multi-strand illusion necklaces using just a splash of the Capri blue color of the bridesmaid dresses. I used Non-Tarnish Silver Craft Wire in 26-gauge for the earrings and Soft Flex Extreme 925 Silver Flex Wire for the necklaces. I love how they all turned out!
















The bridesmaids all have their own bead color for the jewelry and when I was looking through my paper stash for paper to make gift boxes, I was thrilled to find a paper pack with exactly the right colors - thank you Martha Stewart! The bride said she can't wait to hand out the boxes to her girls on the morning of the big day. I can't wait to see it all. It's going to be a beautiful wedding!





Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. The illusion necklaces are beautiful! I'll be the bride was tickled.
    john

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori, this design is pretty simple. She used 1x1 crimp tubes on either side of each bead to hold the bead in place on the wire. You can use a 3x3 to attach the multiple strands to a clasp. She used the Soft Flex Extreme Flex Wire.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers