Jamie Hogsett

A Little Pick-Me-Up by Jamie Hogsett

10:10 AM

The skies that have been overcast and gloomy for days now and the big book deadline is rapidly approaching, so I'm feeling a little stressed and grouchy today. Something new and sparkly always seems to cheer me up though and this morning I pulled out some my Tucson purchases to make a quick pick-me-up pair of earrings.

The earrings were made in under ten minutes with blue/green small flower tarts from Glass Garden Beads hanging from orange glass rounds and rondelles from Sylviebeads.
I used non-tarnish silver 22 gauge Soft Flex Craft Wire to make the ear wires and do the wire wrapping. There is something about the color combination of orange, aqua, and peridot that makes me feel happy.

Hopefully wearing these earrings today will snap me out of my funk and bring a little sunshine to your day too!



Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. find your sunshine!!!!! Love the cool earrings!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! I find myself feeling happier with each book project I finish. Amazing how that works... :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers