The Perfect Shell

9:00 AM


The little swirly shell in the middle came home with me from my trip to Santa Monica. It has a perfect piercing just waiting for a piece of Soft Flex Beading Wire. Now wouldn't that little shell look just lovely with those Tahitian Pearls that I continue to admire? Ooh la la! What found objects have you used in your design work?

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I am working on a project that cracks me up... I am making necklaces out of all the little pieces my daughter has collected over the years...Tiny my little ponies etc... sounds crazy but when I found all of these in the basement it HIT me. I have just started going thru all the junk down there...SO I am very excited to see what else is DOOOWWNNNN there in the spooky scary basement.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Take care.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that's neat! Is it for her for you?

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers