Jamie Hogsett

Scraps by Jamie Hogsett

9:56 AM

It's crazy crunch time for the book right now! This is what wire scraps from fifteen book projects look like. As you read this, Sara and I are in Sonoma at the Soft Flex office working on pictures for the book. It's so exciting to see it all coming together. I can't wait to show you all the finished designs - they're pretty cool!


amie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at http://softflexgirl.blogspot.com/jamie@softflexcompany.com.
Guest blogger J

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Congradulations! I look forward to seeing the designs....
    Do you have butterflies.... I bet it is very exciting...
    Too cool.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really exciting and a little stressful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you girls have come up with.... I'm sure it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, sweet friend! It should be out next February. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers