Spotlight on ... Diana Shiraishi

8:00 AM


Our featured designer for this month is Diana Shiraishi.

When I thought of what I could share for the Designer Spotlight segment I thought about my journey into this art form so far. As someone who has taken up beading rather recently I thought; what has had the greatest impact on my desire to create and learn new skills? It came down to inspiration and encouragement. 

By definition inspiration is stimulation to do creative work: stimulation for the human mind to creative thought or to the making of art. Somebody or something that inspires: somebody or something that inspires somebody to creative thought or to the making of art. Creativeness: the quality of being stimulated to creative thought or activity, or the manifestation of this. 

Encouragement is the support that inspires confidence: support of a kind that inspires confidence and a will to continue to develop. Something that encourages: somebody who or something that gives somebody hope, confidence, or courage.
Color by Margie Deeb - Intangible Weight
Designer - Diana Shiraishi
Local Bead Group - The Madison Bead Society

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Thank you to all the great people at the SoftFlex Company! I'm looking forward to your open house Sunday the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Diana! Hope you enjoy the open house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers