Spotlight on...Color by Margie Deeb - Intangible Weight

9:00 AM

Intangible Weight
by Margie Deeb

I'm going to focus on design this month. I want to explore what I call intangible weight, which is so important in jewelry design. This concept plays a critical role in the balance and proportion of your designs. I refer to this weight as "intangible" because you can't measure it. Intangible weight does include what you can measure. And it also includes what you see, feel, and most important, what you sense. Rev up your intuition for this, folks!
Article - Getting Ready for Success by Charlene Gary
Color by Margie Deeb - Intangible Weight
Designer - Diana Shiraishi
Book - Wire Art Jewelry Workshop by Sharilyn Miller
Local Bead Group - The Madison Bead Society

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Good morning,
    That was very cool... I can see why they sold so fast....
    Thanks for the information and great explaination!
    I hope you have an amazing day!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers