Back from Bead&Button

9:15 AM


It is hard to believe that another BeadandButton Show in Milwaukee, WI has come and gone again. As you can see above, we had a large crew of Soft Flexers. We were celebrating our co-worker Thomas' birthday. Yay Thomas!


Jennie K (Majik Designs) was kind enough to help us out in the booth. She and Jamie were like two peas in a pod, talented and beautiful!


The always entertaining Jeff Pines of JP Imported also celebrated a birthday at the show. I won't tell you his age, but it was a big one! 


Make-it-Take-its were a success. Everyone enjoyed trying our new Soft Flex Craft Wire. We saw some familiar faces, back to try something new. Fun!



Milwaukee is a beautiful, old city. Lots of interesting architecture and history. I love all of those old buildings! I had planned to go to the art museum this year on the preview day. Unfortunately, I came down with a bug right before the show and had to fly in 2 days late. I missed my class with Kim St. Jean and didn't get my chance to see the museum. Maybe next year!

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the photos of the city too.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, it is a really pretty city!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers