Beaducation - Stamped Metal Jewelry

9:00 AM


Having Beaducation kitty corner from the demo table at the Bead&Button Show was dangerous. They have such cool stuff! I didn't have much time to shop, but since they were so close, I was able to grab a few essentials. I could have happily spent hours in their booth! I already have a set of upper case letter stamps. I have been wanting a set of lowercase in a smaller size. I was so excited to find just what I wanted and at a good price. Also, I quickly grabbed a few fun copper stamping blanks and picked up Lisa Niven Kelly's book Stamped Metal Jewelry to review for Spotlight. I've had her book on my Amazon wish list for ages. Yay! Take a look at these awesome Beaducation original design stamps. Love them!

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers