Class by Sylvie Elise Lansdowne of Sylviebeads

9:00 AM

I had the good fortune of standing in the taco line with Sylvie at Bead&Button this year. Look at the adorable class that she is teaching (picture above)! You can catch her class this weekend in Baltimore or next year in Tucson at the Best Bead Show. She is open to further teaching opportunities if you know of a venue near you (ie - bead store, trade show, etc).


The kit comes with several fun colors of seed beads, some fun pieces from MyElements by Yvonne and Soft Flex Craft Wire.

Sylvie told me, "I chose Soft Flex's wire to begin with because of the variety of GREAT vibrant and rich colors.... and what's best? The color STAYS when you work with it, much better than with any other colored wire I've used. That's why I chose to use Soft Flex colored wire in my projects and kits."

You can find Sylvie, her beads, her schedule and more on her website: sylviebeads.com. Don't forget to click to follow her blog and like sylviebeads on facebook!

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers