Green Girl Studios

9:00 AM


I came home from Bead&Button with such wonderful components this year. I am totally in love with both of these toggles from Green Girl Studios. Andrew pointed out the cute little ladybug on a leaf to me. It was really sweet of him. I'll have to save that little lady for a very special design. You can catch Andrew Thornton on his blog: The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. It was so nice to see you! I hope you had a good time and that you make lots of pretty things with the cool toggles and the ladybug leaf you picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each piece will get used in a design for sure! I am totally smitten with the little peacock. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers