Spotlight on...Heather Price

9:00 AM


Heather Price

Like many of the previously featured designers, I have always created art. And I've discovered that I must always be making something creative with my hands. It's more than a hobby, it's probably more like a compulsion.

Such is the case currently. During the day I run my family's winery. There are a few creative outlets within the job -- I design our labels and advertising -- but not enough. So during my "free" time, I run my Etsy shop. I make things that I like for the shop and hope that others will like them as well. My shop is filled with notecards, hand carved rubber stamps, sewn items, mugs with calligraphy, charm bracelets, and stitch markers.


Designer - Heather Price
Local Bead Group - Indiana Bead Society
Bead Seller - Bead Cache

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers