Spotlight on...Vintage Jewelry Design by Caroline Cox

9:00 AM


Vintage Jewelry Design 
by Caroline Cox

I was very excited whenVintage Jewelry Design by Caroline Cox landed on my door step. I am a big fan of history. I think that it might be one of the reasons why I am so drawn to beading. I love that people have been beading in some shape or form for thousands of years and I think that beads, jewelry designs and fashion can tell a lot about different time periods in different regions of the world. This book covers jewelry designs from 1890-current by breaking down each decade. I was mesmerized as I looked through this book. I love the full page pictures that captured not only the jewelry but also the fashion.


Designer - Heather Price
Local Bead Group - Indiana Bead Society
Bead Seller - Bead Cache

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers