Sara Hardin

Cover of BeadStyle Magazine

9:00 AM


This is a first! My design was used on the cover of the September issue of BeadStyle Magazine.  My necklace is the cover piece for the subscribers and half of the newsstand! There is a 3 page article inside that showcases my necklace from the cover as well as 2 different pairs of earrings. The crystals and seed beads are from Fusion Beads. The findings and and Extreme 24k Beading Wire are from my beloved Soft Flex Company

You Might Also Like

6 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Woot! I just got that issue and it is a lovely piece. I should have known it was you ;-)
    And I am a cover girl too! (Fall Stringing, out now!)
    Congratulation, Miss Sara! It is a stunning design and so simple and easy to do I am thinking of whipping one up!
    Enjoy the day
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Erin! We are cover buddies. I'll keep an eye out for Stringing. I don't remember seeing my copy come in yet but maybe it is in my stack of mail. I'm sure it is gorgeous. You always make such lovely and thoughtful designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great piece. Congrats on the cover piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats - mine arrived in the mail today and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It is a happy moment for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you! It looks lovely, mine arrived this weekend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers