Jamie Hogsett

Mint Chocolate Swirls by Jamie Hogsett

8:54 AM

Mocca is one of my current favorite Swarovski Elements bead colors. It's warm and rich, it goes with many other colors, and it always makes me crave chocolate, so how could it go wrong?! In these shoulder-grazing earrings, Mocca crystals in 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm dangle from lengths of braided Flourite beading wire and sterling silver ear wires, spacer bars, head pins, crimp tubes, and crimp covers. I don't know about you, but the Mocca crystals with the Flourite wire brings to mind one of the best combinations of chocolate and mint ever: Andes Creme de Minth Thins. Yum! Better add these to my grocery list now...


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company and a Swarovski Ambassador. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers