Jamie Hogsett

Moon-Kissed Garden by Jamie Hogsett

9:28 AM

This elegant necklace was featured in the Beads 2011 Buyer's Guide special issue magazine that came out earlier this year. I made this necklace months ago and when it came back to me, I hung it up with the rest and completely forgot to blog about it. Luckily, Sara was looking through that magazine yesterday and reminded me. Thanks Sara!

The pendant in this necklace is a beautiful black obsidian piece from Lillypilly Designs. It is complemented with glass rondelles and pearls from my stash, Lucite rounds from The Beadin' Path, and brass beads and findings from Vintaj. Soft Flex Craft Wire in 24-gauge Black and 26-gauge Vintage Bronze were used to connect everything together.



Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. This necklace is so pretty! I love the pop of green and the curved connectors you made are great!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers