Spotlight on...Stamped Metal Jewelry by Lisa Niven Kelly

9:00 AM

Stamped Metal Jewelry 
by Lisa Niven Kelly

I have wanted a copy of Stamped Metal Jewelry by Lisa Niven Kelly since it first came out in 2010. At the Bead&Button Show, we had the extreme pleasure of being kitty corner from Beaducation. Fortunately and unfortunately, this meant that I had to walk by each and every time I took a break. Fortunate because I love them. Unfortunate because I could spend a pretty penny in their booth. I broke down on the last day of the show and bought this book as well as some other stamping supplies. The book is full of inspiring design ideas for making your own custom jewelry. She covers a range of techniques, such as: hammering, texturing, cutting, sawing, hole punching, dapping, riveting, oxidizing, polishing, annealing and stamping. Fun!

From the back cover, "Using metal stamps and sterling silver blanks, your jewelry can be personalized with words, textures, and creative designs

You can find this book at Beaducation!
Book - Stamped Metal Jewelry by Lisa Niven Kelly
Local Bead Group - Bead Society of Victoria
Bead Seller - Star's Beads

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I love the look of stamped jewelry... but I'm sitting on my hands so I don't take on "another" design style. LOL I'll have to support Kelly and buy from her store! :o)

    Great looking book! Have a terrific day!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers