10 Days Left - Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest!

9:00 AM

Beading Wire + Craft Wire = Awesome

You only have about 10 days left to enter the 2012 beading contest. Have you entered yet? 

Prizes Include:

GRAND PRIZE: $500 Gift Certificate
Runner Up: $250 Gift Certificate
Honorable Mention: $100 Gift Certificate
TOP 10 WINNERS: Free 30ft spool of their choice
The top 10 winners may be showcased in the following ways:

On our website
Print ads in top industry magazines
Direct mail pieces (fliers, postcards, sales sheets, etc)
Soft Flex Company Glass Art & Bead Festivals


You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Hey Sara! I am just now getting around to concocting an idea for this. I hope to have something to submit. I have some of the trios that I have picked up on the way, but realized that I don't have any of the craft wire. Does Michael's carry your line? I will have to go there today to find out. Hope so! Otherwise I am not sure that I can order something in time!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers